Saturday, April 3, 2010

We're Here!


Alright, so I'm going to keep this brief as it is 12:13 am our time, but only 9:13 pm Barrow time. We finally made it to Barrow after almost missing our flight in Fairbanks. We thought we had loads of time and all of a sudden we heard the "Last call for Flight such and such to Barrow Alaska." We were on a 757, I believe, with a grand total of about 20 passengers. We spent most of the flight talking to a few people from Barrow who let us know how whaling worked and what to expect as we flew over the Brooks Range. I would include a picture, but I have yet to unpack my camera cord, so hopefully whoever blogs tomorrow will be up for adding pictures.

Goodnight,

Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    Glad you all arrived OK - what a great range of experiences you are having this year Alyssa and Molly!! Make the most of your time in Alaska

    ReplyDelete